Kripto Referans Forumu

Kripto Referans Forumu

Kripto para borsası, Airdrop, Defi , Swap , ICO, İnternetten Para Kazanma Linklerinizi ve Referans Kodlarınızı Paylaşabilirsiniz.

Kripto Referans Forumu
Please or Kayıt ol to create posts and topics.

LATOKEN Exchange, CoinTiger Exchange, Tokocrypto Exchange, XBTPro Exchange, FMFW.io Exchange, Vindax Exchange, Yobit Exchange, AOFEX Exchange, STEX Exchange. Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code.

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. LATOKEN Exchange, CoinTiger Exchange, Tokocrypto Exchange, XBTPro Exchange, FMFW.io Exchange, Vindax Exchange, Yobit Exchange, AOFEX Exchange, STEX Exchange. 

LATOKEN 20% Discount and 50$ Commission Discount Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 26mq3zff

It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "26mq3zff" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20% and 50$ Commission Discount Bonus.

Referral Code Link: https://latoken.com/earn?do=login&referral=26mq3zff

CoinTiger 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: T6hkGY

It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "T6hkGY" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.

Referral ID Link: https://www.cointiger.plus/#/register_mobile_share?refCode=T6hkGY

Tokocrypto 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2Y6NY584

It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2Y6NY584" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.

Referral ID Link: https://www.tokocrypto.com/account/signup?ref=2Y6NY584

XBTPro 50% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2fkvfhl69

It is a 50% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 35% Reference Owner, 15% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 35% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 15% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2fkvfhl69" will be written where it says "Affiliate ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50%. 5 NEXBT bonus for each direct referral.

Affiliate ID Link: https://trade.xbtpro.com/registration?ref=2fkvfhl69

FMFW.io 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2aac67bd9d49d566

It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2aac67bd9d49d566" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.

Referral Code Link: https://fmfw.io/referral/2aac67bd9d49d566

Vindax 90% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: cac9b63eae4dc1806d66a6c586c5ca79

It is a 90% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 45% Reference Owner, 45% Registered Person Total Percent 90% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 45% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 45% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering,"cac9b63eae4dc1806d66a6c586c5ca79" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 90%.

Referral Code Link: https://vindax.com/?ref=cac9b63eae4dc1806d66a6c586c5ca79

YObit 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: AFfgs

It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "AFfgs" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.

Referral Code Link: https://yobit.net/?bonus=AFfgs

AOFEX 30% Discount and 10$ USDT Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 3187924

It is a 30% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 15% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 15% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "3187924" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30% and and 10$ USDT Bonus.

Referral Code Link: https://aofex.com/en/register?key=3187924

STEX 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 83738263

It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "83738263" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.

Referral Code Link: https://app.stex.com?ref=83738263