Kripto Referans Forumu

Kripto Referans Forumu

Kripto para borsası, Airdrop, Defi , Swap , ICO, İnternetten Para Kazanma Linklerinizi ve Referans Kodlarınızı Paylaşabilirsiniz.

Kripto Referans Forumu
Please or Kayıt ol to create posts and topics.

Liquid, Bitmart, Crex24, Upbit, BitForex, Hoo, ZT, Poloniex. Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. Liquid, Bitmart, Crex24, Upbit, BitForex, Hoo, ZT, Poloniex

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.

Liquid 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 6nlVMXCL949433

It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, '' 6nlVMXCL949433' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.

https://www.liquid.com/sign-up?affiliate=6nlVMXCL949433

Bitmart 65% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: FN7cKB

It is a 65% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''FN7cKB'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold BMX in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40% plus 25% Total 65%.

https://www.bitmart.com/register/en?r=FN7cKB

CREX24 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: ptomapntoejnmgnflosn

It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''ptomapntoejnmgnflosn'' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%

https://crex24.com/?refid=ptomapntoejnmgnflosn

UPbit Global 50% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: W54082

It is a 50% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 25% Reference Owner, 25% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 25% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 25% coins, in other words, you earn money on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, "W54082" will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50%.

https://id.upbit.com/?is_retargeting=true&exchangeCode=id&ref=W54082&shortlink=referralID&c=referral&pid=User invite

BitForex 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2883182

It is a shared reference link with 40% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2883182" will be written where it says "referral". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.

https://www.bitforex.com/en/register?inviterId=2883182

Hoo 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 26245880

It is a shared reference link with 20% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 10% coin reimbursement for the transactions made by the referrer. When registering, "26245880" will be written where it says "referral". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.

https://hoo.com/invite/26245880

ZT 80% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: EZKS70WLT

It is a shared reference link with 80% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 60% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 80% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 60% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 20% coin reimbursement for the transactions made by the referrer. When registering, 'EZKS70WLT' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 80%.

https://www.werdsfg.top/mobile?r_user_id=EZKS70WLT

Poloniex 80% Discount and 30$ Trial Fund Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: A2Z5TQEU

It is a 80% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "A2Z5TQEU" will be written where it says "referral". In addition, if you hold TRX [Tron] in your account, you will receive an additional 30% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50% plus 30% Total 80%.

https://poloniex.com/signup/?c=A2Z5TQEU